"Wilderness Explorers opens the door to the last, least-visited corners of South America and the Caribbean, offering exciting experiences through a variety of carefully crafted itineraries."
For over 25 years, Wilderness Explorers has been working at the crossroads of adventure travel and sustainable indigenous community development. Their small group departures and customised itineraries offer a range of experiences; discover the giants of Guyana, complete immersion in their Amerindian culture, exploring the wild cost of South America with their three Guianas tour or whale watching in the Caribbean, there is an experience for everyone.
What makes us unique:
- The only DMC in Guyana
- The most knowledgeable with over 25 years of experience working in the Guianas and the Caribbean.
- They promote sustainable community-based tourism development.
- They provide technical support and training to communities who are interesting in developing their tourism product.
- Using tourism, they encourage sustainable use of the environment for economic benefits.
- They have representatives in the UK, Europe, and the Nordic region.
- They offer public liability insurance for all of their products.
Fair Travel Code of Conduct signed: